Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to the offical blog of Dreamwick Candles and More. My name is Sarah. I make and sell handmade candles,jewelry,dreamcatchers,soaps, and tie dyes at my Etsy shop http://www.ndngirl4ever.etsy.com

I come from a long line of crafters, and I have been making this all of my life. My mother is a very creative person, as was her mom. They passed down their passion for art to me.

A little bit about me: I am a Florida Native, 21 years old, an EMT-Basic. I hope to become an RN and then a midwife. I am a liberal Christian and big supporter of home and water birth. My mom's side of the family has both Cherokee and Sioux Indian heritage, which I am very proud of. I love the Peace sign, the singing group Tony Orlando and Dawn, the TV show "Emergency!", hanging out with my best friends, and going to baseball games.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment